- Trade certified marine mechanical professional
- Not less than 6 years’ overall work experience
- Young and dynamic team
- Experienced and qualified Marine Technician (outboard and inboard engines)
- Brand experience with Volvo Penta and Yamaha
- Long-term perspective for effective and motivated team player
POSITION FILLED BUT OTHER COMPARABLE VACANCIES STILL AVAILABLE
- Enthusiastic and motivated sales professional
- Proven track record in sales, not necessarily confined to marine
- Passion for boating and all things marine
IMMEDIATE NEEDS NOW FULFILLED BUT IF YOU HAVE COMPARABLE EXPERTISE DO GET IN TOUCH WITH MARINEJOBS TO DISCUSS THIS AND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Skilled Aluminium Fabricators / Boat Builders in high demand in New Zealand
We have clients in New Zealand who are in search of skilled aluminium boat builders NOW.
Top industry rates paid in return for high-levels of skill and experience with MIG welding and fabrication, but you must have worked in the marine sector previously and ideally be trained in boat construction.
We will also consider skilled fabricators from the aerospace industry (structural/airframe).
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to contact Rob Everall at Marinejobs in Auckland.
Phone: +64 21 996 796 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Skilled and experienced marine Fairers and Painters are always in demand.
A valued client in Australia is always keen to hear about experienced yacht spray painters, as well as talented filling and fairing staff, seeking to work in Australia.
If you are available and interested to work in Australia, contact Marinejobs without further delay.