- Trade Cert Mechanical Technician, hands on role
- Able to deliver professional customer service at all times
- Exciting and innovative product with the global amphibious market leader
Start from June 2018
POSITION NOW FILLED BUT ADDITIONAL ROLES MAY BECOME AVAILABLE LATER IN THE YEAR
- Motivated marine sales professionals
- Global brand
- Solid Base $’s plus commission
Sealegs is looking for driven and articulate individuals to join the global sales team NOW.
The ideal candidates will effortlessly absorb Sealegs product knowledge, systems and processes and work hard to achieve concrete sales results.
- Experienced marine finishing professional
- Top tradespeople sought
- Top market rates paid for the best skills around
Are you an experienced marine finishing painting professional, with a seriously good grip on your craft, and in search of a change of scene in Auckland?
VACANCY NOW FILLED, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO LODGE YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN THIS SORT OF JOB FOR OUR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Leadership opportunity in lifestyle location
- Must be trade certified Marine Technical professional
- Mercury experience and certified training a major advantage
Photo courtesy of Thompson Marine/Seaboss Boats
- Enthusiastic and motivated sales professional
- Proven track record in sales, not necessarily confined to marine
- Passion for boating and all things marine
Location: Pakuranga, Auckland.
Reports to: Director
This is a full-time, permanent position, available now.
- Trade certified Marine Technical professional
- Opportunity to progress into supervisory role
- Waterside facility in the sunny Bay of Plenty
- Qualified and Experienced Marine Technician
- Mercury trained on inboard/sterndrive and Outboard engines
- Tax free earnings in the home of the America’s Cup 2017
Summary: Experienced and qualified Marine Technician sought to join one of the premier marine teams in Bermuda to work on Mercury Outboards and Mercruiser inboards in a range of boats.
THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY SEARCH FOR SKILLED TECHNICIANS TO START URGENTLY!
- Skilled Tradesman position for certified professional
- Not less than 5 years’ work experience
- Young and dynamic team
Overview of Role
We are seeking an experienced Shipwright / Boat Builder, skilled in working in fibreglass and composites, to head over to Bermuda early in 2018 to join the team at Spar Yard Marine Solutions Ltd.
Reports to: Senior Management team
Start Date: from Jan 2018 - immediate, subject to local work visa
- Trade Certified Boat Builder (composites) preferred
- Supervisory / leadership experience
- Marine and engineering precinct in lifestyle location
Overview of role:
Norsand Boat Yard is searching for a senior Boat Builder to help drive activities at their busy Whangarei yard. The role encompasses leading the yard team (as 2i.c. to the Service Manager), which can swell to more than 35 people in the busiest periods, as well as oversight of all activities, such that they are managed effectively and completed to time and budget.
Reports to: Service Manager and M.D.
OUTBOARD TECHNICIAN REQUIRED:
Vila Marine is the leading marine store in the Republic of Vanuatu. The business is the sole distributor for Mercury Outboards and are also distribution agents for various other marine related products throughout the country.
The search is on for a senior marine mechanic to join the team.
Be part of the team saving lives at sea
- Location – Units all around New Zealand
- Salary – Satisfaction, Training, Personal Development and Friendships
- Job Satisfaction – Second to none!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID ROLE IN AN ORGANISATION MAINLY STAFFED BY VOLUNTEERS IN THEIR SPARE TIME.
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY A NEW ZEALAND RESIDENT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
Image ©NZ Coastguard
- Automotive professional
- Organised and effective team player
- Earnings geared to qualifications and experience
POSITION FILLED - BUT IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS, DO GET IN TOUCH WITH MARINEJOBS REGARDLESS AS THERE WILL BE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Marinejobs has several clients in a range of NZ locations who have an ongoing and immediate interest in meeting with trained and experienced marine technicians.
If you have some training and experience and are looking to build on that, or perhaps you are wanting to move up to more senior levels of responsibility, then do get in touch.
Conversely, you may be at that point in your career where you'd prefer to get largely 'off tools' and use your technical skills and experience to manage and sell marine parts and inventory?
We have vacancies in all of these areas right now, some of which are listed on this website.
Call Marinejobs today!
New Blood Needed!!
- Exciting opportunity for a ‘time served’ and qualified Petrol/Diesel Mechanic
- Prior marine experience preferred, BUT....
- Strong automotive background will definitely be considered if you are looking to move into marine work for the first time
- Long-term opportunity to become a stake holder in the company
Image ©Mercury Marine
- Trade certified marine mechanic / technician
- Experienced in inboard petrol/sterndrive work
- Young and dynamic team