- Highly-experienced and skilled in Stainless Steel & Aluminium design and fabrication
- Trade Cert. with ticketed welding and machining skills
- SolidWorks CAD experience a game-changing advantage
- Enthusiastic and motivated sales professional
- Proven track record in sales, not necessarily confined to marine
- Passion for boating and all things marine
Location: Pakuranga, Auckland.
Reports to: Director
This is a full-time, permanent position, available now.
- Trade certified Marine Technical professional
- Opportunity to progress into supervisory role
- Waterside facility in the sunny Bay of Plenty
- Qualified and Experienced Marine Technician
- Mercury trained on inboard/sterndrive and Outboard engines
- Tax free earnings in the home of the America’s Cup 2017
Summary: Experienced and qualified Marine Technician sought to join one of the premier marine teams in Bermuda to work on Mercury Outboards and Mercruiser inboards in a range of boats.
THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY SEARCH FOR SKILLED TECHNICIANS TO START URGENTLY!
- Skilled Tradesman position for certified professional
- Not less than 5 years’ work experience
- Young and dynamic team
Overview of Role
We are seeking an experienced Shipwright / Boat Builder, skilled in working in fibreglass and composites, to head over to Bermuda early in 2018 to join the team at Spar Yard Marine Solutions Ltd.
Reports to: Senior Management team
Start Date: from Jan 2018 - immediate, subject to local work visa
- Trade Certified Boat Builder (composites) preferred
- Supervisory / leadership experience
- Marine and engineering precinct in lifestyle location
Overview of role:
Norsand Boat Yard is searching for a senior Boat Builder to help drive activities at their busy Whangarei yard. The role encompasses leading the yard team (as 2i.c. to the Service Manager), which can swell to more than 35 people in the busiest periods, as well as oversight of all activities, such that they are managed effectively and completed to time and budget.
Reports to: Service Manager and M.D.
OUTBOARD TECHNICIAN REQUIRED:
Vila Marine is the leading marine store in the Republic of Vanuatu. The business is the sole distributor for Mercury Outboards and are also distribution agents for various other marine related products throughout the country.
The search is on for a senior marine mechanic to join the team.
Be part of the team saving lives at sea
- Location – Units all around New Zealand
- Salary – Satisfaction, Training, Personal Development and Friendships
- Job Satisfaction – Second to none!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID ROLE IN AN ORGANISATION MAINLY STAFFED BY VOLUNTEERS IN THEIR SPARE TIME.
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY A NEW ZEALAND RESIDENT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
Image ©NZ Coastguard
- Track record in industrial / marine engine sales
- Effective relationship builder and astute commercial operator
- Focus on delivery of results
RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY ON THIS ROLE IS NOW SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE IN 2018
Overview of Role:
This company is a leading supplier for some of the world’s best Industrial and marine diesel engines brands, representing John Deere, Yanmar and Northern Lights amongst others.
We are in search of a Sales Engineer to join the team in a newly-created position based at Westhaven, Auckland. The focus of the role is to meet or exceed sales targets by establishing, building and retaining effective business relationships with industrial/commercial and marine sector clients.
Most routine travel is confined to North Island.
Reports to: General Manager
Start Date: from February 2018
- Automotive professional
- Organised and effective team player
- Earnings geared to qualifications and experience
POSITION FILLED - BUT IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS, DO GET IN TOUCH WITH MARINEJOBS REGARDLESS AS THERE WILL BE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Trade certified marine mechanical professional
- Not less than 3 years’ overall work experience
- Central Auckland location amidst vibrant CBD redevelopment
Overview of Role:
We are seeking an experienced Marine Mechanic / Technician to join the workshop team at NZ's largest Volvo Penta dealer operating from the Orams Marine Village in the heart of the vibrant Wynyard Quarter of Auckland and adjacent to Westhaven Marina.
Reports to: Service Manager
Start Date: immediate
Marinejobs has several clients in a range of NZ locations who have an ongoing and immediate interest in meeting with trained and experienced marine technicians.
If you have some training and experience and are looking to build on that, or perhaps you are wanting to move up to more senior levels of responsibility, then do get in touch.
Conversely, you may be at that point in your career where you'd prefer to get largely 'off tools' and use your technical skills and experience to manage and sell marine parts and inventory?
We have vacancies in all of these areas right now, some of which are listed on this website.
Call Marinejobs today!
- Autonomous role within NZ’s leading marine engine dealer
- Marine fitting and industrial hydraulics sales and service focus
- Lots of variety with your own mobile workshop
(Image intended for illustrative purposes only)
New Blood Needed!!
- Exciting opportunity for a ‘time served’ and qualified Petrol/Diesel Mechanic
- Prior marine experience preferred, BUT....
- Strong automotive background will definitely be considered if you are looking to move into marine work for the first time
- Long-term opportunity to become a stake holder in the company
Image ©Mercury Marine
- Trade certified marine mechanic / technician
- Experienced in inboard petrol/sterndrive work
- Young and dynamic team