• Varied and challenging role
• Recognition of professional expertise and broad range of experience
• Flexibility of working hours available according to circumstances
Volpower NZ Ltd is in search of a National Service Manager to join their team based in East Tamaki, Auckland
• Trade qualified engineering professional
• Technical specialist and trainer
• Team leader, team player
- Based in Hong Kong
- Experienced and suitably qualified marine background
- New Boat focus
Hydraulic Sales & Service Technician - Auckland City and Eastern Suburbs area
• Autonomous role within NZ’s leading marine engine dealer
• Marine and industrial hydraulics sales and service focus
• Lots of variety with your own mobile workshop
- Composites background
- Sales experience
- Focus on NZ market in autonomous role
One of our colleagues in the NZ marine community is facing a tough time with family illness.
Click on this listing to see the note from his boss, Mike Betts of Fish City.
Every cent will count towards helping this little boy get better.
Experienced Marine Fit Out Engineers to join Napier-based team
- Mechanical & Electrical Fit-Out
- Project Management
• Experienced Aluminium Boat Builder / Fabricator / MIG Welder
• Thriving business - renowned high-quality product
- Opportunity for talented and experienced Marine Technician
- Brand experience and prior training from Mercruiser/ Mercury preferred
- NZ lifestyle location but close (enough) to town when you want it
POSITION NOW FILLED, SUBJECT TO CONTRACT (May 2015)
- Marine Parts Sales & Customer Service
- Prior experience in a comparable stores/workshop situation preferred
- Will consider a motivated and enthusiastic junior but must have prior work experience of outboards
Marinejobs has several clients in a range of NZ locations, some of them based in world-class holiday spots, who are in search of trained and experienced marine technicians to take up roles that are available on an ongoing basis, subject to demand.
Due to rapid expansion in the region, On Board Marine Group Ltd is searching for a qualified Electrical tradesperson to join the team based in Hong Kong.
This is a full time permanent position for an AUS or NZ-qualified 230-Volt Registered Electrical Technician.
• Experienced Aluminium Boat Builder
• Fresh new brand
• Small team offering leadership potential
DEMAND MAY VARY - ONGOING INTEREST IN HEARING FROM THOSE WITH SUITABLE EXPERIENCE
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of two or three experienced marine Service Technicians to work in Singapore, Hong Kong and (in due course) Jakarta.
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of experienced marine sales and brand representative professionals in many of its operational countries.
The roles sit at varying levels of experience and responsibility, but there is an over-arching priority to the order of recruitment according to need. We are therefore starting to focus on the area where the greatest number of vacancies (5) currently exists, which is detailed below.
If your skills sit at a more senior/experienced level than is indicated, please do not be deterred, as you may be suitable for consideration for these alternative positions instead which will be published in due course, so do please express your interest and trust to our being able to filter according to ongoing requirements matched to your capabilities and experience.
Suffice to say, the first batch of roles below illustrate many of the core qualities we are seeking in applicants.