- Marine Parts Sales & Customer Service
- Prior experience in a comparable marine/auto spares role preferred
- Will consider a motivated junior with some experience
Due to rapid expansion in the region, On Board Marine Group Ltd is searching for one, possibly two, qualified Electrical tradespeople to join the team based in Hong Kong.
This is a full time permanent position for an AUS or NZ-qualified 230-Volt Registered Electrical Technician.
- Marina location with local client base
- Well-equipped dealer premises – workshops and hard standing + in-water services
- Busy team in growing business
September 2014 start
- Based in Jakarta / Bali
- Boat sales and brokerage background preferred
- Ideally some experience of developing markets
• Skilled Aluminium Boat Builder / Welder
• Growing business - renowned high-quality product
• Dedicated employer who will invest time and energy in YOU
Hydraulic Sales & Service Technician required for Auckland City and Eastern Suburbs area
• Autonomous role within NZ’s leading marine engine dealer
• Marine and industrial hydraulics sales and service focus
• Lots of variety with your own mobile workshop
- Marine Project / Quality Control Managers sought to join 50m super yacht build in China.
- Three positions available
- Start from August 2014
• Experienced Aluminium Boat Builder
• Fresh new brand
• Small team offering leadership potential
- MEC5 preferred
- Must have fisheries experience
- Departure in August
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of two or three experienced marine Service Technicians to work in Singapore, Hong Kong and (in due course) Jakarta.
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of experienced marine sales and brand representative professionals in many of its operational countries.
The roles sit at varying levels of experience and responsibility, but there is an over-arching priority to the order of recruitment according to need. We are therefore starting to focus on the area where the greatest number of vacancies (5) currently exists, which is detailed below.
If your skills sit at a more senior/experienced level than is indicated, please do not be deterred, as you may be suitable for consideration for these alternative positions instead which will be published in due course, so do please express your interest and trust to our being able to filter according to ongoing requirements matched to your capabilities and experience.
Suffice to say, the first batch of roles below illustrate many of the core qualities we are seeking in applicants.
- Chief Engineer MEC4 (must be recognised by Maritime New Zealand)
- First and/or Second Mates
- Operating in NZ waters, typically 2 trips on/1 trip off (but potential flexibility)
A new client for Marinejobs is seeking experienced staff to join the trawler team operating in NZ waters.
Skilled and experienced marine Fairers and Painters are always in demand.
A valued client in Australia has indicated that 2014 will be a big year and so is on the lookout for talent at all levels on an ongoing basis.
Marine Electricians - Auckland - ONGOING
Trade qualified Composite Boat Builders URGENTLY sought to fulfil current contract, full time and ongoing until mid-November (Auckland)
We need a range of boat building staff up to experienced team leaders to work on the construction and assembly of some very large carbon fibre components under construction for a substantial superyacht.
If not yet fully trade qualified, you need to be able to demonstrate suitable experience so that you can hit the ground running.
We would also consider small pre-existing teams of capable tradespeople who are used to working with each other to come on board.
Excellent wages plus plenty of overtime available on escalator rates (time-and-a half from 40-45 hrs, double time from 45 hrs+), coupled to an incentive scheme to hit key delivery targets.
If interested, we need to hear from you right away so don't delay, give Rob a call on 021 996 796 or apply directly through this web site.
Please note that, given the very compact time scales we are working to, in order to be considered you must have the existing right to work in New Zealand in place.