- Sales track record of results in high value boat sales
- Structured approach fed by an appetite for success
- Established business (Westhaven) featuring leading Euro marine brands
Busfield Marine is in search of an experienced boat broker to come aboard on a self-employed, contracted basis.
If you’re the right person, you’ll already know what is required in this sort of role.
Image copyright: Bavaria/Busfield Marine
- Experienced Marine Engineering Manager
- Senior position
- New role, broad span of responsibility
- Qualified and Experienced Engineer / Technician
- Focus on Marine firefighting systems – fixed and hand operated
- Small, specialist team, central Auckland
We are searching for a Service Technician to join the team at Actron Fire Services, a wholly-owned company within the Hutchwilco Group.
Actron is based in Westhaven, Auckland.
Start Date: POSITION NOW FILLED: this ad has been left in place to illustrate the range of roles which are available.
Are you a qualified Marine Mechanical Engineer/Technician looking for a lifestyle change? Fancy using your skills but staring a new life in New Zealand?
NZ has a profound shortage of skilled marine professionals and Marinejobs have multiple shore-based roles available with immediate start.
Marinejobs is assisting an exciting project.
A vessel (composite hull and superstructure, 50m), initially built as part of a production venture by Sensation Yachts Ltd (liquidated), has been acquired by a new company which will now complete the boat to a very high standard in dedicated project premises in Henderson, to the west of Auckland.
Designed and built to DNV standards, the boat was estimated to be 35% finished overall at project inception last year and has a very extensive library of documentation.
The working project envelope is 18 months to 2 years overall (to 2020) and will call on diverse marine trade teams during that period.
Staff will be engaged under NZ employment agreements directly with the company.
- Global segment leader in amphibious craft
- Small team of technical experts
- Enthusiastic and capable boatie preferred
Full time permanent role – available for immediate start
- Trade Cert. Marine Technician
- OEM Outboard Training and workshop track record
- Excellent wage rates
Opportunity to join very successful and growing team on the North Shore where your training and experience will be recognised and properly rewarded in line with your contribution.
Photo copyright Yamaha
- Trade Cert. Engineer with marine profile
- Land-based role but ideally suited to someone coming from fisheries
- Iconic NZ location on the Firth of Thames
Reports to: Farm Services Manager
- Excellent outboard mechanical and customer service skills
- Leadership experience an advantage
- Central Auckland location
Step up and join one of the most respected companies in the NZ marine sector to work in the autonomous Outboard Workshop operation.
Image Copyright: Yamaha
- NZ's leading Marine Engine dealer
- Central Auckland location
- Opportunity to develp and grow your career
- Motivated marine sales professionals
- Global brand
- Solid Base $’s plus commission
Sealegs is looking for driven and articulate individuals to join the global sales team NOW.
The ideal candidates will effortlessly absorb Sealegs product knowledge, systems and processes and work hard to achieve concrete sales results.
- Seeking Seafarer with an inquisitive mind
- Long-term career opportunity with global operator
- Leverage your marine expertise ashore
Job Title Marine Surveyor - Loss Adjuster
Reports to Head of Marine & Complex Loss NZ
Start POSITION UNDER CONTRACT, PENDING COMMENCEMENT AND NO NEW APPLICATIONS INVITED
- Track record in industrial / commercial / marine engine sales
- Effective relationship builder and astute commercial operator
- Focus on delivery of results
Overview of Role:
This company is a leading supplier for some of the world’s best Industrial and marine diesel engines brands, representing John Deere, Yanmar and Northern Lights amongst others.
We are in search of a Product Manager to join the team in a newly-created position based at Westhaven, Auckland. The focus of the role is to meet or exceed sales targets by establishing, building and retaining effective business relationships with industrial/commercial and marine sector clients.
Most routine travel is confined to North Island.
Reports to: General Manager
Start Date: from October 2018
- Trade certified diesel mechanical professional
- Not less than 3 years’ overall work experience
- Central Auckland
Overview of Role:
We are seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join the workshop team at one of Australasia’s leading engine dealers, operating from the Orams Marine Village adjacent to Westhaven Marina and at the very heart of the Auckland marine community.
Reports to: Service Manager
Start Date: From October 2018