- Coastal or Inshore Launch Master / SRL (endorsed) ticket or better
- High speed passenger service experience a strong advantage
- Specific command experience of water jet-propelled vessels of particular interest
- Comprehensive employment benefits
Photo courtesy of SeaLink New Zealand Ltd
- Take an overseas trip every day!
- Class 5 truck and trailer licence
- A total change from long haul routine
Start Date: from August 2017
Reports to: FreightLink Cartage Operations Manager
(Photo ©SeaLink / FreightLink Cartage)
Marine Engineer – UAE-based white boat
- Qualified Marine Engineer, Y4 ticket preferred but open to consideration based on experience
- Permanent live aboard job
- Attractive $’s package
- Motivated and qualified Deck Crew
- Roster on different vessels, focus on great customer service
- Training available
Start Date: August 2017
Reports to: Master of the vessel
- Automotive professional
- Organised and effective team player
- Earnings geared to qualifications and experience
Kev and Ian’s Marine Services Ltd is a long-established marine dealer featuring Stabicraft boats plus Yamaha and Evinrude/Johnson outboard motors and parts.
Core activities are new boat/engine sales, brokerage and ‘on behalf’/ trade-in boat sales, repairs and servicing plus parts, accessories and chandlery sales from a well-equipped showroom.
There is an opportunity for an experienced technician to join the workshop team and to enjoy ongoing access to training and development opportunities.
Location: Manurewa, Auckland.
Reports to: Workshop Manager
This is a full-time, permanent position, available immediately.
- Trade certified marine mechanical professional
- Not less than 3 years’ overall work experience
- Central Auckland location amidst vibrant CBD redevelopment
Overview of Role:
We are seeking an experienced Marine Mechanic / Technician to join the workshop team at NZ's largest Volvo Penta dealer operating from the Orams Marine Village in the heart of the vibrant Wynyard Quarter of Auckland and adjacent to Westhaven Marina.
Reports to: Service Manager
Start Date: immediate
- Marina location with local client base
- Well-equipped dealer premises – workshops and hard standing + in-water services
- Busy team in successful business
We are looking for an experienced Diesel Engineer who can hit the ground running in this busy marina-based team, situated to the north of Auckland.
- Trade certified and motivated professionals
- Non-marine quals. and experience considered (no seagoing tickets required)
- Huge variety, no two days the same
Overview of Role:
SeaLink is looking for a highly motivated and efficient person to join its skilled team of Shore-Based Marine Engineers.
The position is for a qualified Engineer/Technician working across all the terminals throughout Auckland, but based primarily at Half Moon Bay.
Start Date: from July 2017
Reports to: Group Engineering Manager
Marinejobs has several clients in a range of NZ locations who have an ongoing and immediate interest in meeting with trained and experienced marine technicians.
If you have some training and experience and are looking to build on that, or perhaps you are wanting to move up to more senior levels of responsibility, then do get in touch.
Conversely, you may be at that point in your career where you'd prefer to get largely 'off tools' and use your technical skills and experience to manage and sell marine parts and inventory?
We have vacancies in all of these areas right now, some of which are listed on this website.
Call Marinejobs today!
- Leadership opportunity in lifestyle location
- Must be trade certified Marine Technical professional
- Mercury experience and certified training a major advantage
Photo courtesy of Thompson Marine/Seaboss Boats
Be part of the team saving lives at sea
- Location – Units all around the country
- Salary – Satisfaction, Training, Personal Development, Friendships
- Job satisfaction – Second to none!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID ROLE IN AN ORGANISATION MAINLY STAFFED BY VOLUNTEERS IN THEIR SPARE TIME.
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY A NEW ZEALAND RESIDENT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
Image ©NZ Coastguard
Contract work opportunities for Trade Cert. Boat Builders and Shipwrights in the beautiful Whitsunday Islands of QLD, Australia - immediate and urgent start.
- Experienced engineering sales professional
- Focus on the delivery of results
- Team player with long-term perspective
An opportunity exists for an engineering sales professional.
HVAC sector leader, Holyoake Industries, is looking for a high-performing engineering sales professional to join the team in East Tamaki, with an eye on building a long-term sales career.
(Photo ©Holyoake Industries)
- Autonomous Marine Parts Sales & Customer Service
- Prior experience in a comparable environment preferred
- Organised and enthusiastic approach to the job
Location: Avondale, Auckland.
Reports to: Director
This is a full-time, sole charge, permanent position, available immediately.
Boat Builders sought to join established and successful team on large new build and refit projects.
Opportunity for Yard manager in Whangarei yard with teh same company