• Based in Taiwan
• Senior Sales Management role
• Major marine enterprise straddling Asia
• Marina location with local client base
• Well-equipped dealer premises – workshops and hard standing + in-water service
• Coastal lifestyle location
- Experienced Aluminium Boat Builder / Fabricator / MIG Welder
- Background in trailer boat or ship buiding sectors
- Thriving business - quality driven team
- Opportunity for talented and experienced Marine Technician
- Brand experience and prior training from Mercruiser/ Mercury preferred
- NZ lifestyle location but close (enough) to town when you want it
Hong Kong and Singapore
• Experienced Yard Service / Project Manager
• Composite Boat Building and offshore sailing background
• Marine precinct in lifestyle location
Opportunity for someone with strong foundation skills in 3D CAD and some experience in aluminium fabrication processes to develop an exciting marine career with a multi-Award Winning business.
Skilled Aluminium Fabricators / Boat Builders in high demand in New Zealand
We have clients in New Zealand who are in search of skilled aluminium boat builders NOW.
Top industry rates paid in return for high-level s of skill and experience with MIG welding and fabrication, but you must have worked in the marine sector previously and ideally be trained in boat construction.
We will also consider skilled fabricators from the aerospace industry (structural/airframe).
We need you on board by mid-August 2015, so if you want to know more, don’t hesitate to contact Rob Everall at Marinejobs in Auckland.
Phone: +64 21 996 796 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of experienced marine sales professionals to support its growing operation.
If your skills sit at a more senior/experienced level than is indicated in the somewhat generic details below, please don't be deterred, as the company is open to secure the very best expertise available and will be flexible to consider how to ensure an appropriate challenge is available, rather than pass up the opportunity to work with you, so do please express your interest and trust to our being able to filter according to ongoing requirements matched to your capabilities and experience.
Skilled and experienced marine Fairers and Painters are always in demand.
A valued client in Australia has confirmed that he is on the lookout right now for yacht spray painters as well as talented filling and fairing staff to work in Australia.
If you are available and interested to work in Australia, contact Marinejobs without further delay.
Experienced Marine Fit Out Engineers to join Napier-based team
- Mechanical & Electrical Fit-Out
- Project Management
- Marine Parts Sales & Customer Service
- Prior experience in a comparable stores/workshop situation preferred
- Will consider a motivated and enthusiastic junior but must have prior work experience of outboards
Marinejobs has several clients in a range of NZ locations, some of them based in world-class holiday spots, who have an ongoing interest in hearing about trained and experienced marine technicians to take up roles that are available throughout the year, with a marked upswing in the approach to spring/summer.
Due to rapid expansion in the region, On Board Marine Group Ltd is searching for a qualified Electrical tradesperson to join the team based in Hong Kong.
This is a full time permanent position for an AUS or NZ-qualified 230-Volt Registered Electrical Technician.
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of two or three experienced marine Service Technicians to work in Singapore, Hong Kong and (in due course) Jakarta.