- Opportunity for talented and experienced Marine Technician
- Brand experience and prior training from Mercruiser/ Mercury preferred
- NZ lifestyle location but close (enough) to town when you want it
- Marine Engineering / Fitting, central Auckland
- Must bring track record of relevant experience
- Excellent base wage plus overtime
- Marine Parts Sales & Customer Service
- Prior experience in a comparable environment preferred
- Will consider a motivated and enthusiastic junior
• Thriving business – renowned high-quality product
• Mechanical and Electrical fit out
• Project management
* * * POSITION NOW FILLED * * *
• Experienced Aluminium Boat Builder / Fabricator / Welder
• Thriving business - renowned high-quality product
• Dedicated employer who will invest time and energy in YOU
Marinejobs has several clients in a range of NZ locations, some of them based in world-class holiday spots, who are in search of trained and experienced marine technicians to take up roles that are available immediately.
Due to rapid expansion in the region, On Board Marine Group Ltd is searching for a qualified Electrical tradesperson to join the team based in Hong Kong.
This is a full time permanent position for an AUS or NZ-qualified 230-Volt Registered Electrical Technician.
• Experienced Aluminium Boat Builder
• Fresh new brand
• Small team offering leadership potential
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of two or three experienced marine Service Technicians to work in Singapore, Hong Kong and (in due course) Jakarta.
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of experienced marine sales and brand representative professionals in many of its operational countries.
The roles sit at varying levels of experience and responsibility, but there is an over-arching priority to the order of recruitment according to need. We are therefore starting to focus on the area where the greatest number of vacancies (5) currently exists, which is detailed below.
If your skills sit at a more senior/experienced level than is indicated, please do not be deterred, as you may be suitable for consideration for these alternative positions instead which will be published in due course, so do please express your interest and trust to our being able to filter according to ongoing requirements matched to your capabilities and experience.
Suffice to say, the first batch of roles below illustrate many of the core qualities we are seeking in applicants.
- Chief Engineer MEC4 (must be recognised by Maritime New Zealand)
- First and/or Second Mates
- Operating in NZ waters, typically 2 trips on/1 trip off (but potential flexibility)
A new client for Marinejobs is seeking experienced staff to join the trawler team operating in NZ waters.
Skilled and experienced marine Fairers and Painters are always in demand.
A valued client in Australia has indicated that 2014 will be a big year and so is on the lookout for talent at all levels on an ongoing basis.
Marine Electricians - Auckland - ONGOING
- Experienced factory fish processing plant Engineer/Technician (Baader Tech.)
- Trade Certified in relevant Engineering discipline, with sea-time
- Excellent salary, according to experience
We have an immediate and ongoing interest in hearing from experienced Fabricator Welders to work in a ship repair / marine and industrial engineering client in Auckland. If you have only welding skills, then this is not the role for you.