- Marine Project / Quality Control Managers sought to join 50m super yacht build in China.
- Three positions available
- Start from August 2014
Please note that this is a draft advertisement, pending approval from the client.
There may be additional details or variation to those published below.
• Experienced Aluminium Boat Builder
• Fresh new brand
• Small team offering leadership potential
An opportunity to shine… energetic and ambitious go-getter, with the basics in place, looking for an opportunity to really show what you can do when unleashed.
- MEC5 preferred
- Must have fisheries experience
- Departure in August
- Based in Jakarta / Bali
- Boat sales and brokerage background
- Ideally some experience of developing markets
- International business
- Trade qualified background as foundation for management
- Exemplar for customer service excellence
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of two or three experienced marine Service Technicians to work in Singapore, Hong Kong and (in due course) Jakarta.
Our prestigious client with an extensive footprint in Asia is in search of experienced marine sales and brand representative professionals in many of its operational countries.
The roles sit at varying levels of experience and responsibility, but there is an over-arching priority to the order of recruitment according to need. We are therefore starting to focus on the area where the greatest number of vacancies (5) currently exists, which is detailed below.
If your skills sit at a more senior/experienced level than is indicated, please do not be deterred, as you may be suitable for consideration for these alternative positions instead which will be published in due course, so do please express your interest and trust to our being able to filter according to ongoing requirements matched to your capabilities and experience.
Suffice to say, the first batch of roles below illustrate many of the core qualities we are seeking in applicants.
- Chief Engineer MEC4 (must be recognised by Maritime New Zealand)
- First and/or Second Mates
- Operating in NZ waters, typically 2 trips on/1 trip off (but potential flexibility)
A new client for Marinejobs is seeking experienced staff to join the trawler team operating in NZ waters.
• Skilled Aluminium Boat Builder / Structural Fabricator / Welder (or comparable expertise from other sectors)
• Growing business - renowned high-quality product, two Awards at the May 2014 Hutchwilco Boat Show including Best Boat At Show (750 XS)
• Dedicated employer who will invest time and energy in YOU
- Marina location with local client base
- Well-equipped dealer premises – workshops and hard standing + in-water services
- Busy team in growing business
July / August start potentially, yet to be confirmed
Due to rapid expansion in the region, On Board Marine Group Ltd is searching for one, possibly two, qualified Electrical tradespeople to join the team based in Hong Kong.
This is a full time permanent position for an AUS or NZ-qualified 230-Volt Registered Electrical Technician.
Skilled and experienced marine Fairers and Painters are always in demand.
A valued client in Australia has indicated that 2014 will be a big year and so is on the lookout for talent at all levels on an ongoing basis.
Marine Electricians - Auckland - ONGOING
- Trade Qualified Fitter Turner
- Experience from the marine environment an advantage but not essential
- Long-term opportunity to progress within small, stable team